Monday, February 15, 2010

LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL! Oh no wait...


...It's just the last day for entries. 

I repeat: LAST DAY FOR ENTRIES! 

First, I feel the need to share some love. It's been a long, fucked up road we've taken on this FML journey, and I want to show you all that we -- Circe, Chick, Zigs and Yoga -- as a collective,  care. 

So in case you've been living under a rock for the past day and a 
half, or you've just been too busy working on your FML entry 
(we love you for it) to have noticed, Rob's Details photoshoot video
was posted yesterday. Here 'tis for your viewing pleasure and easy
access. Enjoy. 



Now that you've all creamed yourselves, back to the topic at hand! 

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR ENTRIES TO THE FML CONTEST! 
Make a check list, kiddies! There's lots of things to do.

1. Finsh fic
2. Get fic Beta'd
3. Edit fic
4. Give fic it's appropriate rating
5. E-mail fic to Circe, Chick, Zigs and Yoga at fmlcontest@gmail.com in
 both doc and link formats
6. Rejoice and rewatch Rob's Details vid
7. Have a drink
8. Take a cold shower

.... I think I've veered off course here. I'll stop. 

Ta ta for now darlings! 




No comments:

Post a Comment